Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Assignment 3

MY PURPOSE IN LIFE

What my purpose?

A simple question but hard to answer. Many words and scenes comes out of my mind when this question is asked. We are unique to one another and we have different skills and talents to be share. I can say that my purpose is to be a good person who shares a helping hand to those who are needed. As i look into our poor neighbors i can say to myself i'm lucky to have a loving and caring family while they don't have. It's a blessing and gift from god to be alive and happy everyday. So while I'm still alive in this cruel world I will do what god has planned for me and so be it. It would be fool for me to say that I can do that, I can do this but in fact its only an illusion. For now as a youth and student their are many things in life that i will pass along the way like hard trials and problems so i must face it. My friend told me that before the problem is given to us the answer is given first and i believe on what he said. I must respect and love myself so that others will respect and love me also. As wake up every morning up to going to bed i can see that what i have done all day is like a routine and its a boring situation in life.

In my own opinion, my purpose is be a successful man. To have a good life.

psalms 119:105 "your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path"

God will guide us and knows what we want and need. He will give us all that we need all we have to do is just wait.
He will provide it to us in the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment